CNHS Media

The Student News Site of Columbus North High School

CNHS Media

CNHS Media

Follow Us on Twitter

Why You Should Visit New York City

Are you looking for a place to go to for Winter or spring break? How about New York, It is a site to see. New York is filled with amazing views and movie scenes. While you are in New York you get to see all of the amazing scenery with Central Park and Gramercy Park. If you are lucky enough you might catch a glimpse of Jimmy Fallon. Or you could go get a $100 steak from Keens. 

You could also go visit the statue of Liberty or go on a dinner boat on the Hudson River. But with all the good there comes some bad, always keep your belongings close to you and never use your phone on the subway. Never look people straight in the eyes and keep walking forward until you get to your destination. Some helpful tips for NYC is use the subway to your advantage and use google maps to see what subway train you should take. 

The subway trains get very confusing and you never want to get on the wrong train and go the wrong way. Another tip is to check the prices of anything edible before you get it. Things are very pricey and can rack up a big bill before you even know it. So if you are planning on going to New York make sure to book a hotel or Air B and B below Central Park, things get crazy above 60th Street and most importantly have fun!